About the maps founders and its future.
Harrison Idaho Water Adventures Inc. has been in business since 2006. Due to continuous requests from customers, HIWA recognized the need for distribution of a free lake map. The goal of the map is to outline basic services and vacation destinations as well as guide commerce. The map was first printed and distributed in May of 2013 and the web presence began in Jan of 2015. Tourists and residents access the map to learn of opportunities for regional recreation, food and spirits.
This is a non-profit extension of Harrison Idaho Water Adventures Inc, all revenues are used for print and distribution with no salaries drawn from HIWA or its officers.
HIWA is vested in the maps daily distribution to its customers, at regional shows and event booths as well as through its vast connections in regional vacation lodging. This map could not exist without the financial commitment from its sponsors. The opportunity for increased distribution is available through sponsorship. We are open to explore options for increased exposure.
Call to receive copies for distribution or inquire about sponsoring the map.
Russell Riberich (208) 582 – 1068
Current distribution and locations
- Annually print 40,000 copies of 11′ x 17″ folding brochure
- Website presence and free access to pdf file for private printing
- Advertisers receive brochures and brochure holder for distribution.
- Marina and land gas stations around Lake Coeur d Alene
- Invasive species check points in North Idaho
- Area Chamber of Commerce including CDA, Harrison, Wallace, St. Maries
- Vacation Rental Homes distributed by rental home agencies
- Campground distributed by their hosts
Current Sponsorship Options
- Request printed maps to become distribution location
- Donations for print and distribution costs
- Web Listing and links to business
- Banner advertisement on print copy
- Cartoon rendering on print copy
- 3ft X 4ft print for wall or outdoor display